(주)서울아트아카데미

예술성, 문화성, 도시의 특성을 살려
도시의 미관과 문화를 조성합니다.

문의게시판

Sonic Passion: a Case Study On Idiots

페이지 정보

작성자 Teri 작성일23-12-29 22:44 조회52회 댓글0건

본문

We all know the world huge web will not be always a pretty place. Sure, there are plenty of regular websites for folks to visit -- internet sites that allow us to ebook holidays or store from the consolation of our properties, web pages that present us with great free leisure, internet sites that permit us to get our news at no cost, and web sites that enable us to interact and join with others throughout the globe, for instance, however beneath the net's vibrant and shiny exterior lies a seamy underbelly stuffed with insane conspiracy theories, sexual depravity, disturbing photos, and just about the rest you don't want to see. The vibrant aspect of this underbelly is that it's an limitless source for humor and entertainment in the form of mockery and satire. In other words, among the stuff people are into is simply plain hilarious.

One such hilarious internet site is Sonic Passion, a forum for people who find themselves into something called "robophilia". Just what's robophilia, you ask? The popular definition appears to be a sexual attraction or love for an artificially intelligent, human-like robotic. So if you were drawn to Data from Star Trek (if he have been to exist in actual life), for instance, that can be robophilia. The Sonic Passion discussion board members have misconstrued this phrase to imply a sexual attraction to, believe it or not, video recreation characters. And we're not speaking Lara Croft or Kasumi or Yuna. These persons are primarily interested in characters from the Sonic The Hedgehog series of video games. Yeah, you learn right. These folks would like nothing better than to bend Sonic over a chair and fuck him right up his little blue asshole. Or possibly they'd love to pound into Amy Rose while she beats them senseless along with her large mallet. And those are the least insane fantasies you'd find on this forum. These sexual deviants can combine fur fetish, scat fetish, pedophilia, rape fantasies, bestiality, voyeurism, slash fiction, and some other shit nobody's ever even heard of into a horrific cocktail of anti-erotic madness that can depart you wondering whether or not you ought to be laughing or crying. The forum members also make it clear they despise society and actual individuals and really feel a connection only with video recreation characters and other actual people like them.

Chief among the many offenders is the discussion board's administrator, Alix Henriol, who has taken her sexual obsession with Sonic to date past rationality that it makes the remainder of the members appear completely regular by comparison. Most of the next screencaps characteristic her in a roundabout way or one other, as a result of she actually is the most entertaining out of all of them. She is prepared to kill herself over Sonic, as she has readily claimed time and time again, and after reading some of her forum posts, you will see there's no purpose to doubt her sincerity. Is that this the craziest discussion board on the internet? In all honesty, in all probability. So on that observe, onto the show!

Further proof of the popular scientific theory that Sonic's semen transcends sexual orientation.

Alix's Father: Tell me again why you wanted me to buy this extremely costly digital camera for you? Alix: It's for... umm... faculty.

Dear lord, that is Alix's full signature. Basically all of that boils down to: "I plan on dying alone."

How far gone are you when circles are more arousing that actual human beings? Anthropomorphic animals like Sonic, I can at least perceive the why/how, but these are fucking circles with eyes.

I want HIM TO SLICE OPEN One among HIS ARTERIES AND BATHE ME IN HIS BLOOD Until HIS WHITE CELL Count MATCHES MY WHITE Sex Count OH GOD I'm CUMMING Just Interested by HIS PUS!

Screw any good critiques it will get from revered magazines and internet sites, this post would make an amazing quote for the field cowl of the following Sonic game!

Damn lady, even your fellow "robophiles" assume you are a frothing nutcase. Go get yourself some remedy. And then resize that fucking gigantic avatar.

I might most likely EAT HER VOMIT AND SHOOT MYSELF FOR HER I am not A LIAR!!!!!!!!

I imagine there are about 14,035 photos performed by 12 furries that say in any other case...

The Grim Reaper and Satan are your function fashions in life? That's not normal. Oh, right, you wish to fuck video sport characters.

Here's an image of Shadow #1 fan. A gay goth who admires the religious representation of evil, the manifestation and symbol of loss of life and the circle of life, and a cartoony hedgehog from a video recreation. He's a joke in itself, folks.

Throw in some dialogue and we received ourselves materials for AdultFanFiction.web!

Well now you are just ruining it for everyone.

"Why won't she respond high my marriage proposal? Is it because I'm already married to the letter 'D'?! It's fake, Amy! My marage certifercit is a fake!"

No dude, I totally assume Sonic Team was all like: "We'd like extra intercourse enchantment in our video games, and for the reason that voluptuous, flirtatious bat with huge tits didn't do it for anyone, let's embrace a prepubescent rabbit lady in the next recreation to really get the fanboys drawing those bare pictures of our characters!" Makes perfect sense.

Can't we simply cuddle?

Nice to see Kramer's "bro" caught on in Sonic's world.

What the hell is it with you people desirous to ejaculate throughout the whole lot!

Fantasizing about a lady who isn't alive anymore? Eww dude that's gross! Quit speaking about all this gross stuff and go back to choosing which video game character you wish to have anal sex with.

Suddenly, just not having a date doesn't actually seem that pathetic anymore.

HOW Could YOU BASE YOUR MARRIAGE TO A VIDEO Game CHARACTER ON A LIE?! Cheating ON SHADOW?! THE NERVE! I mean, really, cheating on video recreation characters... how can you even face yourself in the mirror?

Someone ought to tell her that marriage certificate isn't legally binding, simply to feed my curiosity as to which methodology of suicide she'll attempt. My guess is chopping. It is not terribly adventurous, however it's a tried and true technique endorsed by assloads of teenagers.

Chaosangel sat at her pc and repeatedly pressed the refresh button on her browser for days, eagerly awaiting a reply from her dear Shadow-chan, until lastly she starved to dying and was later found when her mother and father decided to sweep out the basement. You of us at home will get the entire story when the film model comes out.

I wonder why there aren't any replies...

Here we are able to see the broad spectrum of sexual insanity that exists on these forums. Mmmm, that Bomberman is a piece of ass.

You understand why people can't understand that there are folks on this world in love with Sonic and due to this fact have a sexual attraction towards him? Because that is fucking retarded!

Ah, yes, proof on the internet that you married Sonic, that'll impress a lot of people. Could today probably get any extra romantic? And you are crying, too. That's insane.

Yeah, heaven forbid you wreck the sanctity of video recreation marriage by permitting polygamy! It's forbidden in nearly all nations on Earth, unlike fucking video game characters, which is so totally obtuse and ridiculous they haven't even begun to consider considering making a law against it! Thanks, Alix! Anything goes, so long as it's completed to one "particular person", dammit!

Tough break... And what really sucks is that if you're away from your child for that lengthy, the Video Game Child Services people may declare you an unfit mother and take your beloved Rubi away. Oh my god, what would you do if that occurred and the Video Game Courts would not give you custody again? What would you tell Knuckles? Oh my god. But significantly, when a seven-12 months-outdated kid has a greater grasp of reality than you, it is time to die.

Alix's Sonic sex toy collection. In the event you assume the imagery is unhealthy, just think about the stench.

Wouldn't it have been great if he never woke up?

Huge monkeys throwing barrels!? Holy shit, I just came in my pants!

Well, that is it. This was just a small sample of what goes on at Sonic Passion. We hope you laughed as onerous studying this as we did engaged on it. Be sure to go to the Sonic Passion Forum for more -- far more. You can open up any topic there and 95% of the time you will be treated to some giggle-out-loud insanity courtesy of one of the members there.

If you have any inquiries about wherever and the way to employ fetishtube, you are able to contact us in our own web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 : (주)서울아트아카데미    l    대표작가 : 한명철    l   사업자등록번호 : 215-86-48347
주소 : 서울시 송파구 송파대로48길 34 (송파1동 35)
TEL : 02-416-2401   l     H.P : 010-6241-2400     l     E-mail : hmch44@naver.com
Copyright © 2017 SEOULARTACADEMY. All Rights Reserved..