(주)서울아트아카데미

예술성, 문화성, 도시의 특성을 살려
도시의 미관과 문화를 조성합니다.

문의게시판

LEGO Racers Rocket Racers

페이지 정보

작성자 Buddy 작성일23-11-04 12:24 조회14회 댓글0건

본문

Oh wow, am I glad I discovered this thread!

I had found a few of the movies on Youtube exhibiting the experience, however it's great to listen to all of this background info. Its too unhealthy the trip was closed down, I would've favored the chance to strive it in some unspecified time in the future.

In a approach, it appears form of unusual ATD was involved in the event. The experience stays a lot truer to the unique recreation then the sequel did... I undoubtedly wouldn't have guessed they had been from the identical developer.

I'm very excited to see the images and music!

On a separate observe, I see you mentioned LEGO Adventures Magazine. Would you be ready to clarify it to me? You see, I've been curious concerning the journal ever since this Brickshelf folder surfaced again in 2010. For probably the most part I used to be unable to translate it, so I was happy to search out via Bricklink that the journal wasn't unique to Russia. Unfortunately, the magazine seems to be fairly scarce on-line, and so it continues to be largely a mystery to me.

Apart from what appears to be a number of unique comics, what interests me most about the magazine is when it was printed, from 1999 to 2002. This seems odd to me, as at the same time Bricks n' Pieces, the magazine that had run since 1974, was still being revealed (although it soon turned World Club Magazine).

So I suppose what I'm asking is that if you understand how Adventures came about, or what its function was.

Sorry if I'm derailing the topic here, I'm simply very curious. Thanks once more for all of the data on the esa gaming ride!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 : (주)서울아트아카데미    l    대표작가 : 한명철    l   사업자등록번호 : 215-86-48347
주소 : 서울시 송파구 송파대로48길 34 (송파1동 35)
TEL : 02-416-2401   l     H.P : 010-6241-2400     l     E-mail : hmch44@naver.com
Copyright © 2017 SEOULARTACADEMY. All Rights Reserved..